Very often that we have multiple google business email and wouldn't be great if we can access those gmail accounts only in 1 account ?
Here is a latest tips on how to link secondary gmail account into your main account.
Before everything else, you will need to enable "Enfore access to less secure apps for all uses".
Here is how to do that:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/a/[YOUR_DOMAIN] to login to admin console of your google business email.
2. Login with your administrator credentials
Once you are successfully logged in, you will be faced with a screen similar to below.
Scroll down and click on MORE CONTROLS1 to bring up additional options2.
3. Click on Security3
See below as reference.
4. Click on Basic Settings
5. Scroll down to Less secure apps and click on Go to settings for less secure apps >>
6. New screen will come up and by default it is disabled.1
You can as an administrator to enfore access to all user or to allow user to manage their own access.
Once the option is changed2, a Save button appears at the bottom of the screen3.
Click save and as noted on screen, please allow 24 hours for the changes to propagate to all users.
Please see image reference below,
Once this is done, it's time to setup our secondary account into our main account.
1. Click on Settings on the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on Accounts and Import
3. Click on Add POP3 mail account you own
See image reference below:
3. Enter your email address.
4. You will get into the next step of the "add a mail account" wizard.
- Enter your email address in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Enter pop.gmail.com in the POP Server field
- Set the Port to 995
- Tick "Always use a secure connection (SSL)"
- You may tick "Label incoming messages" for better email management.
- Lastly, click on "Add Account" button
Please find email below as reference.
That should be it, very easy and hopefully it helps you managing youremail.